Senior Registered Nurse - Day Surgery & Outpatients
£31000 to £33000 per Annum
£31,000 to £33,000 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts Only | Monday to Friday |
An experienced RGN with a background in surgical nursing is required to join the Day Surgery and Outpatients Team in a private hospital in Croydon.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading national private healthcare group and in addition to an excellent working environment in state-of-the-art facilities, the successful candidate will also receive ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Details of this Senior Registered Nurse - Day Surgery and Outpatients RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only Monday to Friday
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £31,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent staff benefits including a pension scheme, life assurance and private medical plans
• Extensive opportunities to undertake training and development, and progress your career within a leading private healthcare organisation
Candidates for this Senior Registered Nurse - Day Surgery and Outpatients post should be a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC Pin. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a surgical or Outpatient or Day Case settling
• Experience in pre-assessment, phlebotomy and wound care
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good IT skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to
the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back