Senior Registered Nurse/RGN
£25,500 - £31,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Wards | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Senior Staff Nurse in a private hospital in Chelmsford.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Senior Nurse & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,500 to £31,000
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Senior Nurse, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
You will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality in-patient care, to both adult and paediatric patients undergoing Orthopaedic, ENT, Ophthalmic and Oncology treatments.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- At least 2 years’ experience in an acute/surgical ward setting, ideally within the private healthcare sector
- Able to undertake all aspects of clinical care planning and delivery to a high standard
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
- Flexible to work rotating shift patterns
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back