Senior Scrub/Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP
Harrow, North London
Up to £38,665 per Annum
Up to £38,665 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Day Shifts Only | Pension & Benefits | Free Parking
An experienced RGN or ODP with scrub and/or anaesthetics experience is required to work as Senior Theatre Practitioner in a leading private hospital in Harrow.
What the hospital is offering for this Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner - Scrub/Anaesthetics RGN/ODP role:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- A competitive annual salary of up to £38,665 depending on experience
- A private healthcare scheme
- Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition and social events
- Free parking
Applicants for this Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner - Scrub/Anaesthetics RGN/ODP should be:
- Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or with the HCPC as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Have completed recognised anaesthetic and mentorship qualifications
- Proven experience in a scrub and anaesthetics setting, ideally within the private sector
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
You will be driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service and will play a key role in mentoring and supporting junior team members.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back