Senior Scrub Nurse or ODP
£34,281 - £38,090 per Annum
£34,281 - £38,090 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | RGN or ODP Considered | Great Benefits
A leading Manchester hospital currently requires an experienced Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with extensive experience in Scrub to work in lead practitioner role.
The hospital undertakes a diverse range of predominantly elective surgical procedures, and this is a great opportunity for an experienced Scrub Nurse or ODP to take the next step into management.
What the hospital is offering the successful Senior Scrub Practitioner:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working days or nights
• Shift days are Monday to Saturday on long hour shifts
• A fantastic annual salary in the region of £34,281 to £38,090 depending on experience plus enhancements where applicable
• A great benefits package which includes private healthcare, a pension scheme and much more
• Some great learning and development
As a Lead Scrub Practitioner, you will be excited to work with world class surgeons, in state of the art environments, you may see some exclusive robotics in practice too and complex breakthrough surgeries. This is a great opportunity to learn and excel in your specialist area.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Proven experience working within a scrub setting
• Ideally have completed post-registration studies or training in this area such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back