Senior Scrub Nurse or ODP
Kingston Upon Thames, Greater London
£35,000 - £39,000 per Annum
£35,000 - £39,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner with a background working as a Theatre Scrub is required to join the Operating Department of a leading Kingston hospital in a senior role.
Details of this Senior Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £35,000 to £39,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
- Private medical cover
- Staff counselling schemes, childcare vouchers and subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Senior Theatre Scrub you will ensure high standards of professional practice, clinical care and patient safety during the perioperative phase of care. You will lead and support junior colleagues and will contribute to the day to day running of the department.
What we are looking for in a Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years post-registration experience, with at least 2 years’ experience in a scrub role
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back