Senior Scrub Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
City of Westminster, London [Greater London]
£41,102 - £45,655 per Annum
£41,102 - 45,655 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits & L&D Prospects | Experience Essential
A leading Westminster hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Scrub to join their busy theatres department in a senior role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a state-of-the-art theatres department which utilises advanced technologies including robotics and you will be working with internationally renowned surgeons and clinicians at the forefront of their field.
Details of this Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner role and what the hospitals is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with theatre hours 07:00am – 21:00pm Mon – Sat and shifts a mix of earlies, late shifts, and long days
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £41,102 and £45,655 depending on experience
• An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
• Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression and to develop specialist skills
As Senior Theatre Scrub, you will play a key role in leading shifts and ensuring a high quality, safe patient experience throughout the peri-operative phase of care.
You will be working with a diverse patient mix which includes orthopaedics, urology and general surgery and some complex and breakthrough cases.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a Scrub position for a diverse case mix, with experience in orthopaedics, robotic urology and general surgery and with experience with the DaVinci Robot
• Ideally have completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification, or a recognised qualification relevant to this role
• Have experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity in a theatre environment, and confident leading and supporting junior staff
• Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back