Senior Staff Nurse – Critical Care Unit
£38,000 to £43,175 per Hour
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£38,000 to £43,175 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days, Nights & Weekends on Rotation | Great Staff Benefits |
An experienced RGN with extensive ITU/ Critical Care experience is required to join a leading private hospital in London’s Harley Street medical district.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days, nights and weekends on rotation
• An excellent annual salary of £38,000 to £43,175 dependant on experience
• Free meal whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
• Private healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• In house training
• Interest free travel loan.
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
You will be joining what is widely regarded as one of the best hospitals in the UK, which maintains the best possible standards of patient care and satisfaction.
Candidates for this Senior Staff Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Have completed ENB100 or a recognised equivalent, with substantial experience in an ITU/Critical Care environment
• Have completed ALS and ENB998 or a recognised equivalent teaching and mentoring qualification
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Committed to providing the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Flexible to work shifts on an internal rotation, with days and nights included
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back