Senior Staff Nurse
Croydon, Greater London
£18 - £20 per Hour
£18 - £20 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Croydon is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Senior Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home caters to adults of all ages with a diverse range of 24 hour nursing care needs, and specialises in caring for people living with neurological disabilities and ABIs.
Details of this Senior Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Competitive pay rates of £18 to £20 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- Pay enhancements of 25% on Sundays & 50% on Bank Holidays
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Free staff parking
- A pension scheme and a range of financial benefits and discount programmes
- Staff wellbeing support and assistance programmes
- A range of learning, development and career progression opportunities
As Staff Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back