Senior Staff Nurse
Croydon, Greater London
£19.00 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home | Good CQC | Welcome Bonus |
A large, modern nursing home in Croydon currently requires an Adult Nurse to join their clinical team in a senior role. The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a safe, stimulating and homely setting.
Details of this Senior Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive pay rate of £19.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £35,560
• Paid breaks
• £300 Welcome Bonus
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
In this Senior Staff Nurse role, in addition to managing a caseload of residents, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support with staff supervisions, clinical audits and assist with maintaining regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for in a Senior Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate previous post-registration experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back