Senior Staff Nurse
£24,907 to £37,890 per Annum
£24,907 to £37,890 per Annum plus Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A leading Edinburgh hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Surgical Ward as Senior Staff Nurse on a full-time basis.
What is offered and details of this Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward position:
· A contract to work 37.5 hours per week, with flexible rotas in place on an internal rotation
· An excellent annual salary of £24,907 - £37,890, plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
· A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
· Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
· Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
· A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
· Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
· Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
· A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Surgical Ward RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we are looking for:
· NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
· Demonstrate proven experience in an acute/surgical ward setting, with shift management experience
· Committed to providing the highest standards of clinical care and customer service
· Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back