Senior Staff Nurse
Hackney, North London
£22.50 per Hour
£22.50 p/h – Circa £43.8K/Band 7 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join a private elderly nursing home in Hackney.
The 30+ bedded home offers round the clock care and support to older adults with medical nursing needs, dementia and disabilities, and the home consistently receives “Good” CQC ratings when inspected, which reflect the excellent standards of care and living the home offers.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
- Industry leading pay rates of £22.50 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £43,800
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing opportunities for training and development
- A workplace pension scheme and opt-in healthcare plans
As Senior Staff Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home setting, ideally with experience in a senior nursing or leadership role
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
- Confident supervising and supporting team members and leading shifts
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back