Senior Staff Nurse
Hammersmith, Greater London
£19.54 per Hour
£19.54 per Hour Circa £42.6K | 42 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Hammersmith area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their nursing team on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Senior Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £19.54 and £42,675.36 per annum
- Day and night shifts
- Supernumerary hours available for voluntary overtime (£23.00 per Hour)
- Free onsite parking
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for the day-to-day clinical leadership and be a supervisory role model to Nurses and Care Teams. You will ensure effective liaison between Nursing and Care Staff and maintain good communication links with the community and professionals partnered with the service.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Staff Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in an elderly, dementia and challenging behaviour care environment
- Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
- Clinically skilled and knowledgeable, with a good understanding of CQC standards
- Flexible to support the nature of a 24-hour care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back