Senior Staff Nurse
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £33.6k | 35 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | CI Compliant
A private nursing home in the Kilmarnock area requires an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Senior Nurse on a permanent basis.
The fully CI compliant home offers a fantastic environment for older people with age related frailties.
Details of this Senior Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• 35 hours per week on a permanent contract on day shifts
• Shift patterns are, two 12-hour shifts on the floor with one 11-hour shift per week supernumerary
• 8 hours extra supernumerary per month is required
• A great hourly pay rate of £18.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 salary earnings, and comes to an annual salary of £33,600
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Uniform provided
• Company pension scheme
• Onsite parking
• Subsidised meals
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards of care within the home, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and acting as a key resource of skills and knowledge and clinical expertise.
What the home is looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate recent experience working in an elderly care setting within the UK
• Have experience working in a Senior Nurse role and confident coordinating care and leading a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC requirements, care standards and best practices of care within a UK nursing home
To apply now, or if you are interested and would like more information, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back