Senior Staff nurse
£18.70 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£18.70 p/h – Circa £35K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A large nursing home in the Macclesfield area has a full-time vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work as Senior Nurse on a permanent basis.
Located in large grounds, this home provides round the clock tailored nursing care packages to older people with elderly and dementia care needs on a long- or short-term basis, enabling residents to retain as much independence as possible.
Details of this Senior Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A full-time contract of 36 hours per week, on flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £18.70, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and totals an annual salary of £35,000
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development, and career progression opportunities.
- Free uniforms and on-site parking
In this Senior Nurse role, in addition to managing a caseload of residents, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support with staff supervisions, clinical audits and assist with maintaining regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Proven experience in a UK care home setting, and ideally have experience working as Senior Nurse or in a supervisory role
- Confident leading a team of RNs and HCAs and able to effectively lead shifts and manage care
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back