Up to £21.9K per Annum | 22.5 Hours (Part Time) | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Colchester area is looking for a Registered Staff Nurse/RGN to join their Oncology department. The hospital cares for many patients who have varied health conditions, the hospital is fitted with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure patients have the highest level of care and the smoothest patient journey.
About the Registered Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 22.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £21,900
• Day Shifts
• Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare and life assurance
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Free onsite parking and staff restaurant
As Oncology RGN/Staff Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload on an acute oncology ward and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service, whilst maintaining a high level of support and understanding.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Post Registration Qualifications/Course in chemotherapy administration or willingness to undertake
• Previous clinical ward experience
• Previous oncology/cancer care experience
• Passionate about delivering a high level of patient care
• Respectful, responsible, and committed
• Haematology experience is desirable
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.