Senior Staff Nurse
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £18.50 p/h + Benefits, Bonus and Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours | Dementia and Old Age
A specialist neurological care and rehabilitation service in Peebles has a full-time opportunity for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their leadership team in a Senior Nurse role.
Details of this Senior Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on days & nights
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,975, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Onsite parking
• PVG and NMC Paid
• A pension scheme with employer contributions and a range of financial benefits
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and have proven experience working in nurse-led long-term adult care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back