Senior Staff Nurse RGN
Bromley, Greater London
Up to £34,000 per Annum
Surgical/HDU/Bariatric Wards | 37.5 hrs | Up to £34,000 p/a | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Senior Staff Nurse, working on the Surgical, HDU and Bariatric Wards in a private hospital in Bromley.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Senior Staff Nurse & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £34,000
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health screening programmes
- Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As RGN Senior Staff Nurse, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Senior Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Prior experience within a managerial or leadership position in a hospital setting
- Specialist experience with variety of surgical procedures
- Have completed a teaching and assessing qualification, ideally along with a professional management qualification
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Evidence of continuing professional development in a clinical specialism
- Experience mentoring and supporting junior staff
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back