Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£20.32 to £24.12 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.32 per hour + Enhancements up to to £24.12 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Full Time Hours | Days | Overall “Good” CQC |
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care is required to join my client’s leading care home in Salisbury working as Senior Nurse. My client is a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approaches to person-centred care.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what our client is offering:
• Full time contract available
• Working days shifts only
• An excellent hourly rate of £20.32 per hour plus enhancements up to to £24.12 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288. To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back