Senior Staff Nurse (Surgical Ward)
£33,500 - £36,500 per Hour
£33,500 to £36,500 per Annum + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day or Night Shifts
A leading private hospital in the Harlow area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their nursing team on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Senior Ward Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary between £33,500 and £36,500 plus enhancements
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on days or nights
• 25 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes.
As Senior Ward Nurse/RGN, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment, ideally within the private sector
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• Experienced in staff management and demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and able to lead the ward
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality standards, and have a passion for high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson 0203 963 0339 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back