£26,000 - £31,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects | Mainly Elective Surgical Patients
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Senior Staff Nurse on the surgical ward of a private hospital in Hitchin.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Senior Staff Nurse & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £31,000
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Senior Staff Nurse, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Senior Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment, ideally within the private sector
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.