Senior Staff Nurse
£23.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£23.00 p/h – Circa £39.4k | 33 Hours – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN Considered
A leading Norfolk nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to work as Senior Nurse.
The 70+ bedded home is in a rural setting in the Watton area and provides elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by a leading local care group.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week, with day or night shifts available with some flexibility for weekend work.
• A great hourly pay rate of £23.00 which comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,468
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Employee reward and recognition schemes
In this role you will lead shifts and contribute to ward management, in addition to managing a caseload of patients and supporting junior colleagues in their day to day workload and in their professional development.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• From a strong background in elderly care, ideally having previous experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident managing care, medications and supporting junior colleagues
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back