Senior Staff Nurse
£31,000 to £37,000 per Annum
£31,000 to £37,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Worcester area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their day nursing team as a Senior Staff Nurse.
About the Senior Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of between £31,000 and £37,000
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Joining bonus of up to £2,000
- Private health insurance and life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free wellness screening
As a Senior Staff Nurse your duties will include, providing exemplary planned care for ophthalmic patients. You will have to assist the management and organisation of the care provision. You will promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvement. You should also be competent in diagnostic equipment.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- An understanding of ophthalmology
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
- Ability to plan and prioritise your work load
- Flexibility to work various shift patterns
- Good communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back