Up to £34,000 p/a + Benefits | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Surgical Ward | Leadership Experience Essential
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Senior Staff Nurse in a leading Wrexham hospital.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Senior Staff Nurse & details of the role:
· A competitive annual salary of up to £34,000
· Full time hours of 37.5 per week, with flexible shift patterns in place
· A private pension, life insurance and private medical insurance
· Free onsite parking
· Health and wellness screening and promotion programmes
· A great staff benefits package
As RGN Senior Staff Nurse, you will provide effective support to departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
· Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with up to date NMC registration
· At least 2 years’ experience working in a surgical nursing setting
· Proven leadership experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment, ideally within the private sector
· Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.