Senior Staff Nurse
York, North Yorkshire
Up to £30,000 per Annum
Up to £30,000 per annum DoE | 25 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the York area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their day nursing team as a Senior Staff Nurse.
About the Senior Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £30,000, dependant on experience
- A permanent full-time contract of 25 hours per week on day shifts
- Private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health, and physiotherapy services
- Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training, and swimming lessons
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
- A range of excellent retail, lifestyle, and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As a Senior Staff Nurse your duties will include having autonomy to make decision to ensure excellent patient care is carried out whilst meeting every patient’s needs. You will provide day-to-day supervision, including clinical supervision of junior nursing staff and students, mentoring them to be the best they can be.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- An understanding of ophthalmology
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
- Ability to plan and prioritise your work load
- Flexibility to work various shift patterns
- Good communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back