Senior Surgical Ward Nurse
£33,500 to £36,500 per Annum
£33,500 to £36,500 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Colchester area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their surgical team as a Senior Staff Nurse, this would be on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Senior Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of between £33,500 and £36,500
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day and night shifts
- 25 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Enhancement rates between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Employee rewards and recognition programme
As a Senior Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Surgical Ward Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Previous specialised post-surgery experience is essential
- Orthopaedic ward experience is desired
- Willingness to learn and grow in the role
- HDU skills would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time-management and organisational skills
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back