Senior Theatre Nurse or ODP
Near Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£30,000 - £37,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £37,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract | RGN or ODP Considered | Great Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading Kent hospital for an experienced RGN or ODP Theatre Practitioner to join the team in a senior position.
Details of this Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, worked on flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary from £30,000 to £37,000 depending on experience
- Free on-site gym membership and discounted fitness classes and physiotherapy
- Dental plans, private medical insurance a generous pension plan and free life insurance
- Free uniforms, on-site parking and meals whilst on duty
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A very thorough induction programme in addition to industry leading learning and development opportunities including undertaking externally recognised qualifications
As Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in leading shifts and ensuring a high quality, safe patient experience throughout the peri-operative phase of care.
You will be working with a diverse patient mix, working with predominantly elective surgical patients undergoing a range of mainly orthopaedic and cosmetic procedures.
The skills, qualifications and experience the hospital is looking for in a Senior Theatre Nurse/Practitioner:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a theatre setting, ideally with some leadership experience
- Have completed ILS/ALS, ideally in addition to an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification and/or a mentorship qualification,
- Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back