£35000 to £39000 per annum (equates up to NHS Band 7) | 37.5 hours per week | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Kingston Upon Thames requires an experienced Senior Theatre Practitioner (Scrub) to join the Theatres team.
What is offered and details of this position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary from £35,000 to £39,000 depending on experience (equates up to NHS Band 7)
• Days only
• Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
• Private medical cover
• Staff counselling schemes, childcare vouchers and subsidised meals whilst on duty
As a Scrub nurse you will provide a high standard of professional practice and clinical care. Working with the theatre team to promote a good working environment. and maintain a supportive learning environment within the operating department.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Theatre Pracitioner - Scrub (RGN/ODP):
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• 3 years post registration experience
• Minimum of 2 years Scrub experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.