Senior Theatre Practitioner
£38,890 - £44,503 per Annum
£38,890 - £44,503 p/a plus enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Theatre Practitioner (Scrub) to join a leading Reading hospital.
What the hospital is offering the successful Senior Theatre Practitioner (Scrub):
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary from £38,890 to £44,503 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
As Senior Theatre Practitioner, you will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality peri-operative care to patients undergoing a range of orthopaedic procedures including hip, knee and spinal surgery and major joint replacement procedures.
What we are looking for in a Senior Theatre Practitioner (Scrub):
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience working in a scrub role for a range of orthopaedic procedures
• Passionate about high quality care and maintaining excellent clinical standards
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally having completed or are willing to undertake teaching/mentorship qualifications, ILS/ALS, an Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assist
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a team player
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back