Up to £39,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Ashford area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operational Department Practitioner/ODP to work as a Senior Theatre Practitioner in the theatre ward.
The hospital cares for a number of patients who suffer from various health conditions, all staff strive to provide only the highest level of care, so all patients can have a smooth patient journey.
About the Senior Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual wage of up to £39,000 per annum, this is dependent on experience
• Day Shifts
• Pension Scheme
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Generous annual Leave
• Staff discount programmes
• Enhanced maternity and adoption pay
As a Senior Theatre Practitioner, you will be required to provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the operating theatre team, specialising in Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub.
What the hospital is looking for in a Senior Theatre Practitioner:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner with HCPC
• Experience in an anaesthetics, scrub or recovery setting with the knowledge and skillset to match
• Experience within a band 6 theatre setting
• Excellent communication, IT, organisational and time management skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
• Private healthcare experience is desired
• Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
• A genuine desire to provide a high level of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application. you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation