Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP – ENT/Ophthalmic
£30,000 - £36,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £36,000 p/a + Enhancements| 37.5 Hours - Days | ENT & Ophthalmic | Great Benefits & L+D
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading Chelmsford hospital for an experienced RGN or ODP Theatre Practitioner with a background in scrubbing for ophthalmic and ENT surgery to join their team.
Details of this Senior Scrub Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary in the region od £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Senior Theatre RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in leading shifts and ensuring a high quality, safe patient experience throughout the peri-operative phase of care.
You will be working with a diverse patient mix, working with elective surgical patients undergoing a range of eye, ear, nose and throat procedures.
The skills, qualifications and experience the hospital is looking for in a Senior Theatre RGN/ODP:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a Scrub role, with experience in ENT and Ophthalmic surgery
- Ideally have completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification in addition to a mentorship qualification, ILS/ALS, an approved anaesthetics course and a recognised management qualification
- Have experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity in a theatre environment, and confident leading and supporting junior staff
- Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back