Senior Unit Manager RGN
Enfield, North London
£38,000 - £40,000 per Annum
£38,000 - £40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Previous Care Home Experience Essential | Good CQC
An experienced RGN qualified Senior Unit Manager is required by a large, modern care home in Enfield.
Details of this Senior Unit Manager RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- A fantastic annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £40,000
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant, modern nursing home
This Senior Unit Manager RGN role will involve leading and managing a team of clinical and non-clinical staff and coordinating, managing and monitoring care within the unit, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
Applicants for this Senior Unit Manager RGN post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
- Confident leading and empowering a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
- Good clinical skills and knowledge, with experience in tracheostomy care, wound care and experience working with service users with high dependency nursing care needs
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363 for more information.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back