Service Manager RN
£37,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£37,000 - £40,000 p/a | 35 hrs | Days | Younger Adults Disability Care | Good CQC
A leading national disability care charity is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to lead and develop their Banbury care home.
The 20+ bedded home provides round the clock care and support to young adults with physical disabilities, brain injuries and neuro-disabilities, and provides a fantastic environment where residents can receive rehabilitative care and are enabled to achieve their full potential.
Details of this Service Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) post and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on days
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £37,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and level of qualification
- An excellent regional management team to support you in succeeding in your role
- Ongoing training and development programmes
As Service Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD), you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applicants for this Service Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven experience in the management of a UK care home, ideally within the disability care sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
- Experienced managing budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back