Stoke on Trent
£33,000 to £35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£33,000 to £35,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 hours | Days | Residential Care Home | Fully CQC Compliant | Great Staff Benefits |
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Manager with a minimum of Diploma Level 5, to work as Service Manager and lead and develop a small care home in Stoke-on-Trent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly reputable company and support people with learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
Details of this Service Manager post and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• £33,000 per annum increasing to £35,000 per annum once registered with CQC and passed probation
• Comprehensive induction, ongoing training and career progression
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• NMC registration fees paid in full
• Free parking, free meals and refreshments
• Private medical and health insurance and private dental cover
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
• Retail and lifestyle discounts
As Service Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
• Have a management qualification such as NVQ 5, Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate proven experience in the management of a UK care home, ideally within the disability care sector
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Experienced managing budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back