Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£30000 to £32000 per annum (DoE) | 40 Hours - Days | Residential care
A small residential care home in the Chesterfield area is looking to recruit a Supported Living Manager to lead the home and support care team in providing high standard care to thier service users.
The service provides twenty four hour support to for adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues or personality disorder.
Details of this Supported Living Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Competitive annual salary offered up to £32,000, depending on experience
• A fantastic working environment
As Supported Living Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing, delivering and sustaining a specific residential service, whilst work closely with the Regional Manager to manage relationships with relevant stakeholders, professionals and partners within their locality. You will also oversee performance measurement systems and ensure that their service meets all the relevant quality and monitoring systems, including internal QA, CQC inspections and local authority audits.
What we are looking for in a Supported Living Manager:
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 5 or The Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate a strong background of successful management experience
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a care team
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.