Up to £44,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Sutton area of Greater London is looking for an experienced Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to work as Sister/Charge Nurse in the critical care department.
The hospital strive to provide only the best care to all patients to give them the smoothest patient journey.
About the Sister/Charge Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £44,000 depending on experience
• Day and night shifts
• 35 days annual leave
• Pension Scheme with flexible retirement options
• Wellness screening
• Private medical insurance and life assurance
• Employee rewards platform
As Sister/Charge Nurse you will assist the management team in the daily running of the critical care department. The department combines HDU & ITU, covering a wide variety of clinical specialties including; Cardiac, Thoracic, Hepatobiliary, Neuro, Spinal and complex GI and Urology. You will delegate workloads and support the junior staff members and most importantly deliver excellent patient care.
What we’re looking for in a Sister/Charge Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN (Must have no restrictions)
• Minimum of 3 years Sister/nurse in charge experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Ability to manage and prioritise both clinical and managerial duties
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.