Sister/Charge Nurse (Surgical Ward)
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
£44,532 per Annum
£44,532 Per Annum (DoE) | 37.5 hrs p/w | Day or Nights | Great Benefits & Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Sister/Charge Nurse on the Surgical Ward in a private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
What the hospital is offering the successful Sister/Charge Nurse Surgical Ward RGN & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £44,532, dependant on experience
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week on day or night shifts
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression
As Sister/Charge Nurse Surgical Ward RGN you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
The hospital provides a range of surgical procedures, and you will be working with a diverse patient mix including general surgical, ENT, gynae, orthopaedic, cosmetic and urology patients.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse Surgical Ward RGN position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up-to-date NMC registration and at least 5 years post-registration experience
• 5 years continuous post registration experience
• Be able to provide evidence of continuing processional development
• Experienced working in a hospital setting, ideally with experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment within the private sector
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back