Sister/Charge Nurse - Wards RGN
£34,000 - £42,000 per Hour
£34,000 - £42,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Sister/Charge Nurse on a surgical ward in a private hospital in the Eastleigh area.
What the hospital is offering the successful Sister/Charge Nurse – Surgical Ward RGN & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary in the range of £34,000 to £42,000 depending on experience
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day shifts only
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover, health screening programmes and free gym membership
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Sister/Charge Nurse RGN, you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
You will predominantly work with surgical patients following procedures in a range of surgical specialties including orthopaedics, plastics, gynae, cardiac, colorectal and urology, so prior experience working with these patient groups is beneficial.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven experience in an surgical ward environment, ideally within the private sector
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back