Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services RGN
Lewisham, South London
Up to £27,545 per Annum
Up to £27,545 p/a | 30 hrs | Flexible Rota | Great Benefits & Prospects
A Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services (RGN) is required to join the Oncology Department in a private hospital in Lewisham to contribute to the effective delivery of oncology services.
Details of the role and what the hospital is offering to the successful Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services (RGN):
- A competitive annual salary of up to £27,545
- Full time hours of 30 per week covering a flexible shift pattern
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health screening programmes
- Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services (RGN):you will act as a specialist resource for patients, carers and staff, providing invaluable specialist clinical knowledge to all involved in patient care, treatment and support.
Your time will be spent delivering hands-on clinical patient care alongside working in cancer management and service development.
You will support senior management in the development of strategic and operational plans, service development proposals and business cases for the delivery of cancer services and will contribute to the development of a strategic direction and participate fully in the development of clinical frameworks.
Applicants for this Specialist Nurse – Cancer Services (RGN) should meet the following criteria;
- Level 1 Adult Nurse (RGN) with NMC PIN
- Extensive experience in clinical and nursing management of the oncology patient undergoing chemotherapy, any surgical procedures or requiring medical intervention.
- Have completed a Master’s Degree in Oncology Nursing
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, including counselling skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back