Specialist Radiographer – CT
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£29000 to £34000 per Annum
£29000 to £34000 per annum | Days | Up to Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hrs | Great Benefits
A Specialist Radiographer with experience in CT is required to join a fast paced and supportive Imaging department in a private hospital in Manchester.
The service is abrand new state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering a wide variety of specialisms.
What the hospital is offering the successful candidate and details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £29000 to £34000 depending on experience
• Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent
• A permanent contract of 37.5 per week
• Days only
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free onsite Gym
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with free onsite car parking
In this role, you will provide highly skilled and specialised CT imaging for patients and make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required. You will communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient and ensure radiology procedures are implemented and maintained.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria;
• HCPC registered
• Diploma or Degree in Radiography
• Able to demonstrate sufficient experience in the field of CT
• Strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Previous experience within private healthcare is desirable but not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back