Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist
£20,900 - £25,260 per Annum
£20,900 - £25,260 p/a + Enhancements | 25 Hours – Flexible Days | Great Benefits
A leading Southampton hospital currently has an opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist who specialises in respiratory physiotherapy to join their Physio Department.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist position:
- 25 hours per week on a permanent contract on flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary offered in the region of £20,900 to £25,260 per annum plus enhancements where applicable
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free car parking
As a Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist, you will cover the ITU, general (which includes a wide spectrum of conditions such as neurological, cosmetic, oncology and gynaecology), medical and cardiac wards.
Your role will be to provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and advice to patients within the inpatient department, whilst supporting team members who cover orthopaedics as part of the team approach to caring for inpatients.
What we are looking for in a Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist:
- CSP & HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years post-registration experience, with substantial experience in an acute hospital setting working with respiratory and surgical patients
- Ideally you will also have some experience in orthopaedics and/or elderly rehabilitation
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back