Specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Southwark, SE London
£38,890 - £44,500 per Annum
£38,890 - £44,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading Southwark hospital is looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist with a strong background in Women’s Health to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Specialist Physiotherapist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with part-time hours and job shares also considered
- A competitive annual salary of £38,890 to £44,500 depending on experience
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression and to develop specialist skills
Along with providing highly specialised assessment, diagnostic and treatment services to a varied outpatient case mix of obstetric, gynaecological and urology patients, you will play a key role in the development of women’s health physiotherapy services.
What we are looking for:
- HCPC and CSP registered Physiotherapist and have completed a post-graduate qualification in Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Substantial experience in Women’s Health in an outpatients setting, ideally with some experience in Men’s Health
- Committed to adhering to the highest standards of evidence-based practice and delivering clinical excellence
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back