Specialty Doctor in Psychiatry
Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex
£70,000 - £80,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Mental Health
£70,000 - £80,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Office Hours + Some On-Call | Great Staff Benefits | Secure & Low Secure Mental Health Rehabilitation | Good CQC
A private mental health rehabilitation facility in Bexhill has an exciting opportunity for a Doctor specialising in Psychiatry to join their MDT on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant hospital has low secure and locked wards for males and females with personality disorders, complex and enduring mental health conditions and challenging behaviours, and delivers care pathways focused on the rehabilitation and recovery needs of the individual.
Details of this Specialty Doctor in Psychiatry position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week, usually working Monday – Friday, 9-5 plus on-call duties one in every six weeks
- An annual salary in the region of £70,000 to £80,000, depending on Section 12 approval
- Training, development and career progression opportunities within a large care organisation, where a supportive working environment is maintained, and personal development is actively encouraged
- A company pension scheme and a minimum of 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership, retail & leisure discounts and an employee assistance programme
- Free on-site parking
As Specialty Doctor in Psychiatry, you will take clinical responsibility for all non-forensic patients residing in the hospital. You will provide continuous medical cover to 3 wards, covering 30 patients.
What the hospital is looking for in a Specialty Doctor in Psychiatry:
- MBBS or equivalent, ideally with Section 12 approval
- GMC registration
- At least 1 years’ experience working at speciality grade level, with the ability to make sound clinical judgments
- Up to date clinical knowledge in the fields of adult and forensic psychiatry, with awareness of recovery principles and experience in a secure adult setting as part of a strong MDT
- Demonstrate previous experience of audits
- Ideally demonstrate experience working with patients with learning disabilities and in a substance misuse setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a flexible and innovative approach
- A car driver and able to participate in on-call duties
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back