Spinal Nurse Specialist
The City of Westminster
£42,087 per Hour
Up to £42,087 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Fantastic Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in London is looking for a new Spinal Nurse Specialist to join their surgery team. The hospital is highly rated, and all staff strive to provide only the highest level of care to all patients.
About the Spinal Nurse Specialist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £42, 087 depending on experience
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
As a Spinal Nurse Specialist, you will assess all spinal in-patient daily on both the ward and critical care unit liaising with consultants and medical team to discuss plans of care and follow up. You will also play a lead role in the ongoing development and implementation of integrated care pathways for patients with disorders of the spine.
What we’re looking for in a Spinal Nurse Specialist:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Significant experience in a senior nursing role within a spinal and orthopaedic surgery
- Degree/Master level education and post registration qualification(s) in field of expertise
- Experience working in a ward environment
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Clear and thorough knowledge on specialist spinal nursing practice
- Track records of excellent clinical care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back