Staff Night Nurse
Leigh, Greater Manchester
£19.28 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£19.28 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Up to £48.1k | 48 Hours - Nights | Paid Breaks | Large Private Care Home with Nursing
A large Greater Manchester based nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to join their nights team on a permanent contract.
The home offers specialty care to residents with Alzheimer needs.
Details of this Registered Nurse/RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive pay rates of £19.28 (with paid breaks) which is in line with NHS Band 6, and equates to an annual salary of £48,122.88
• A bespoke induction and extensive training, development and career progression prospects
• Ongoing opportunities for training and development
• Company pension scheme
• Subsidised enhanced DBS and NMC registration fees.
• An employee assistance programme
In this Registered Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting.
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back