Staff Night Nurse
£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
KPJ2857 – Staff Night Nurse
£20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | 38.5 Hours Per Week | Days or Nights | Great Benefits |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a nursing home in Stirling and workdays or nights on a permanent basis. The home offers a great environment for older people living with age related frailties, dementia care needs, learning disabilities and sensory impairment.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Night Nurse vacancy are as follows:
· Full time contract to work 38.5 hours per week on either days or nights.
· Competitive hourly pay rates of £20.00 per hour DOE, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
· £1,000 welcome bonus.
· A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions.
· Great training and career development opportunities.
· NMC Pin subsidised, annual fee is covered
· Paid PVG check.
· Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Night Nurse position should be:
· NMC registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
· Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
· Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back