£17.57 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.57 p/h – Circa £35.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Accrington currently has a Staff Nurse vacancy on full-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia nursing and residential care in addition to care and rehabilitation packages for younger adults with disabilities and/or specialist care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts which will include some weekends
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.57, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £35,175
- Ongoing learning and development prospects
The role will involve managing and implementing care plans, administering medications and leading a team of HCAs on shift, ensuring consistently high standards of care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back