Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits |
A small, privately owned nursing home in Airdrie is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team.
This nursing home provides care for elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and mental health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract on full or part time hours
• Days or nights and shifts are 7:45am - 8pm or 7:45pm - 8am
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.00, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Free uniform, onsite parking and meals provided on shift
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Comprehensive training
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.