Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.11 per hour (Band 6 Equivalent) | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 34.5 Hours (part-time considered) - Days | Overtime Rates | Excellent Staff Benefits
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse position has become available in a large nursing home in the Alloa area to work days.
The home provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the local area with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.11 per hour (Band 6 Equivalent)
• A permanent contract of up to 37.5 hours on days, with opportunities pick up overtime at overtime rates
• Investment in your ongoing professional development including mentorship scheme, and additional clinical skills training
• Nurse refer a friend bonus scheme
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
• Company pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Uniform provided
• Subsidised food
• Company events
• Onsite parking
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• Ideally experienced in leading a team, but not essential
• A good understanding of regulatory frameworks
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.