£20 per Hour
£20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £37.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | FT Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits & Working Conditions
A small private nursing home in the Alton area is looking to strengthen their clinical team and recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time days and nights.
The modern home is fully CQC compliant and provides a range of elderly, dementia and disability nursing care services.
Details of the Nursing Home Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day/nights shifts
- Very competitive pay rate of £20 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £37,570
- Great working environment and free meals on shift.
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and development programmes
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience in a clinical setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You will be passionate about high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back