Altrincham, Greater Manchester
£19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 per Hour (NHS Band 6) – Circa £35.5k | 36 Hours | Day Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading nursing home on the outskirts of Altrincham area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their team on day shifts.
The home provides specialist care to their elderly residents with physical disabilities, sensory impairment and dementia related issues.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive hourly pay of £19.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6, and equates to an annual salary of £35,568.
• A chance to work in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
• Free uniforms and the cost of your DBS covered
• A range of financial benefits including a workplace pension scheme and a Blue Light Card
• Employee assistance and wellbeing support programmes
• A range of staff reward and recognition programmes
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents. You will ensure care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements in addition to safely managing and administering drugs and medications and leading a team of HCAs on shift.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous experience within a nursing home is desired but not essential
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and time-management skills
• Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
• A compassionate and caring nature with the ability to provide a high standard of care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back